You understand that by using this Service all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You, and not Optus, are entirely responsible for any Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Optus does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Content or any third-party site linked from the Service. The Content in the forum or user comment sections is not Optus’ opinion or view and is solely the opinion of the contributor. You should satisfy yourself through your own enquiries as to the condition or suitability of any item or service offered.
Under no circumstances will Optus be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. Optus is not liable to you for any loss or damage incurred by you arising out of your use of the Service, whether direct, consequential, special, indirect or other loss or damage. Optus’ liability to you is limited to the re-supply of the Service or to the cost of this re-supply at its option.
You agree to only upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available Content on the forum or user comment sections of the Service concerning the businesses of competitors in the ‘Yes’ Coach Competition or registered members of bizthinktank.com.au.
If you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available Content on the forum or user comment sections of the Service, you consent to Optus contacting you about this Content.
No personal information should be disclosed in the forum or user comments sections of the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Optus official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content regarding finance securities;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above.
By uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any Content to the Service:
- you licence Optus to reproduce, modify or distribute that Content in any form and you waive any moral rights that you may have in that Content; and
- you hereby grant Optus a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify and display the Content in connection with the Service and Optus’ (and its related bodies coroporates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
The above licenses granted by you are perpetual and irrevocable.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Optus and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service The software that operates the Service is proprietary software and you must not copy, reverse engineer or modify it.. Any unauthorised reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.